INR 8000 / per person
Placed on the banks of river Yamuna in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is famed as a Mughal City. A perfect weekend option from Delhi, the city boasts of a glorious past and rich history. Agra is also counted as one of the most
famous international holiday destinations. A haven of Mughal architecture, art and culture, Agra is home to a number of tourist attractions, three of which are World Heritage Sites. This medieval city, today has made an amazing progress in its hospitality and infrastructure. This destination is a must-visit. Agra’s history dates back to the Hindu epic Mahabharat, as Agraban, a forest of Mathura. Agra was established by Badal Singh in 1475 and was later made his capital by Sikandar Lodhi. The city is also quite popular for Peetha and Dal Moth, are 2 of the most popular local renditions. Shopping in Agra can be a delight for Shopaholics. You can get your hands on a lot of things, which you can carry as keepsakes and souvenirs.
- Visit to Red Fort
- Fun activities at the Kingdom of Dreams
- Sightseeing at Raj Ghat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Laxminarayan Temple, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and Feroz Shah Kotla stadium
- Visit to Akshardham temple, Lotus Temple
- Explore Mughal Era at Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Pick-up And drop will be from New Delhi/ Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway stations/ Airport.
- All the sightseeing and transfers for 8 days by non A.C car (std. & dlx. package) and by A.C. car (lux. package), inclusive of
toll, parking charges, driver bhatta, interstate tax (if itinerary requires crossing over to another state) etc. as per the itinerary.
- All applicable luxury taxes.
- Railway / Air fare to the destination.
- Government service tax as applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as coolie charges, guide charges, laundry charges, tips, entry fees, camer