INR 7,000 / per person
Rajasthan is one of those states in India that can make you fluster about where to start from and where to end, while leaving none of the things left undone in their most awaited visit to this royal state. The diverse topography of Rajasthan and its culture provide a plethora of things to do & tourist attractions to see here, right from visiting the grand forts and Palaces, to miraculous ancient temples and popular Ajmer Sharif ki Dargah, and not to forget plenty of interesting tourism activities brought by the golden sand dunes of the state. Immerse yourself into the unique holiday experience of desert camping and relish the real taste of Rajasthan through musical puppet shows, traditional folk dances, sumptuous authentic meals; a fun filled night that ends with a cozy sleep under the starlit sky. The camel and jeep safaris are also counted among few other interesting things to do in this desert land of Rajasthan.
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar
- Sightseeing tour of Amber Fort
- Short Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Accommodation for 8 nights on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Pick-up And drop will be from Jaipur/Abu Road Railway stations.
- All the sightseeing and transfers for 9 days by non A.C car (std. & dlx. package) and by A.C. car (lux. package), inclusive of toll, parking charges, driver bhatta, interstate tax (if itinerary requires crossing over to another state) etc. as per the itinerary.
- All applicable luxury taxes.
- Railway / Air fare to the destination.
- Government service tax as applicable.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as coolie charges, guide charges, laundry charges, tips, entry fees, camer
Departure to Bikaner by 4708- Ranakpur Express, from Bandra Terminus at 15.00 Hrs.Reach Bikaner at 16.00 Hrs. Night halt at Bikaner.After breakfast, leave for Bikaner local sightseeing. In the evening visit- Deshnok and Camel breeding farm. Night halt at Bikaner.
Departure to Jaipur, reach Jaipur Night halt at Jaipur.After breakfast, leave for Jaipur local sightseeing. Night halt at Jaipur. After an evening tea, leave for 'Chokhi Dhani', an ethinic village resort. Night halt at Jaipur.
After breakfast, departure to Udaipur via Chittorgarh and visit Vijaysthambh, Kirtistambh, Navlakh Bhandar and Padmini Mahal there (total 325 kms.) Reach Udaipur in the evening. Night halt at Udaipur.
After breakfast, departure to Jodhpur, reach Jodhpur (330 kms.- 6 Hrs.). Night halt at Jodhpur.
Departure to Jaisalmer, reach Jaisalmer (326 kms.-7 Hrs.) Night halt at Jaisalmer.
Day 7Return To Home
Reach Bandra Terminus at 11.30 Hrs. and 11.45 Hrs. respectively.